Oral traditions and their expressions, including language as a vehicle of intangible cultural heritage
Social practices, rituals and festive events
Traditional craft skills
Knowledge and practices concerning nature and the universe
The Nīca cultural space (2022)
The cultural space of Nīca is located in the territory of the modern-day and Otaņki parish, about 20 km from Liepāja countryside, between the Baltic Sea, the Liepaja Lake and the Barta River. The hotel was established in the territory of the former Hospital/Niederbartau (German), in the history sources, first mentioned in 1560. Still, the nights are proud of their bright peoples, the customs, the local princess and the way of life. The Hospital of the Hospital is not only in almost every collection of Latvian people's dance collections, but also in the name of Latvia's exile government in 1947 was presented as a wedding gift to Queen Elizabeth II of England.
The municipality of South_Kurzeme, the parish of the hotel and the parish of Otaņku.
The Community's cultural space, which is also a major part of its signatures, has supported its inclusion in the National Intangible Cultural Heritage List, is both local government officials of South Kurzeme, specialists of the traditional cultural sector, and mainly the people of the Hotels and Otaņku parish - representatives of a wide range of sectors and ages. The cultural space of the church is composed of more than three thousand plants and the population of Otaņku parish. The Community's kernel, which operates and maintains an inheritance on a daily basis, is composed of Hotels and Occupational Antilles, Hotels and Othenian Senior Storage, as well as local craftsmen. The most important members of the Community are the municipality of South_Kurzeme, the South_Kurzeme District Cultural Administration and the folklore centre, the Hotels and the Otaņku parish association, the church's cultural house and the Otaņku People's House, the secondary school of the church, the “development of the church of the church”, the “Jurmala Valmiera”, the “colour of hope”, “Calabulary Evidence”, the “public media association”, “we - Bernaths”, the “Creative Association of the Barta River”, as well as the majority of the families who are pride of belonging to the church, its traditions, cultivate first in the circle of their family, and live in their daily activities.
The list of individuals, groups and Communities can be found in https://nicaskulturtelpa.mozellosite.com/par-us/with-Nice-kulturspace-binititie /
Importance in Community Life
The guests of the church regularly admit that the traditions can be breathed. The local traditions and festivals are perceived as a self-evident case by the people of local traditions, as the cultural space is formed by a diverse set of interconnected intangible cultural heritage units. The current local government, both in planning documents and in support of the activities of the cultural centre, has ensured the maintenance of the cultural space elements of the church and has facilitated the possibilities to understand and inherit them. It ensures the collective activities of local amateur artists, including the purchase of foliage. Men and women's choirs, dance collective participants in a concert shop. During the year, both the year and the honorary municipality, as well as the neonates of the Hospital and the Otaņku parish, were given the charbular root of the church – as the basis of the future compatriot, which will be completed during the lifetime of the life. At the time, there is a bubble root for the people of the South Kurzeme District, the annual and honorary parish and the people of Otaņku parish. Work on amateur support and development will also continue. A special unit has been established for work with traditional cultural heritage.
A 100-year anniversary was celebrated last year by Etnographic Englishman. Otaņku Etnographic ensemble is highly appreciated at international level, the folklore festival “Baltica 2022” is recognized as the best in Kurzeme and divided 1 st place at Latvian level. The Hospital and the Othenian Senior Storage not only preserve the exhibits of the population, but also carry out an in-depth research work. For example, only a hotel in an antiques store is able to meet the tree of his family for free, often starting from the 17 th century. On the other hand, the Otaņi Senior Storage has been presenting the first classes of school students with cultural historical heritage in the “week-old thing”, which is led by a real-time peoples. Since the 60 s of the 20 th century, the house has been a researcher, the Philologist Brigita Busmane. There is currently a continuing work on the dictionaries of the digital dictionary. The people of the Hospital and the Otaņku parish are proud of their cultural and historical heritage, they belong to it, want to preserve it and, sometimes even unconsciously, give it to future generations in the course of their daily lives.
The cultural space of a hospital is composed of a set of values of several intangible cultural heritage.
1. The countryside of the church, its handling skills and the tradition of wear. The Hospital of Otaņku is visually very similar (Otaņku civil parish is artificially separated from the hotel alone in 1949), and yet each of them is unique because of the different patterns. The local amateur art collectors, including folklore ensembles, less often, in the context of individual events or events, such as a hotel holiday, a visit to the country's presidential visit, and acceptance, the “ancient rock” of the People's suits in the “ancient club”, the traditional events in the ancient city, “carpenter”, and the antiques of the two parish antiques, etc., are held at regular concerts. Regular hotel towns are towed, representing the municipalities of the church and the municipalities of Otaņku, cultural and tourism events. The Community participants are willing to entrust their inherited suits to both antiques, but some 150 households have been identified, where families with the greatest care are kept or made up of a new plant or one of its components.
Maximum sentence length exceeded.
3. The voices of the church, especially the “long call” and the follow-up “Leitis”. The singing of the cardon occurs mainly in the songs of the anniversaries and family, and associated with transitional rituals (for example, singing in wedding). The diversity of church-specific melodies is preserved until today in the form of direct inheritance – singing in families and ethnographic ensembles. The local people still remember that every larger work had to be called a long call, followed by a variation of “leisure”. Today's half-hour singing is mainly heard in the performances of the Hospital and the Otaanic Ethnographic ensembles and in various public events.
4) the folklore recorded in the hotel and its surroundings, particularly beliefs, words and toys, including funeral toys: “fishermen's office”, “wife 'drove in the forest, husband stayed at home”. Believing that the fallen child's milk tooth should be thrown on the stove, calling: “here, a mouse, a milk tooth, bring my bone tooth!” Similarly, if the daughter is eating the beakers (the ends of the bread bribe), he will be the son of the master. If the daughter, when she is dragging, goes inside instead of dragging her head, she will never get her husband. At the beginning of the summer, after hearing the first thunder, you can sit on the ground, then sleep in the other, and go to swim after a third. If the family, including the shepherd, grows in the spring of the first shepherd (water), the shepherd in the summer, grazing the cattle, will not be beaten and the animals are not in good; if they are masked and jumped in February, the blessing, the fertility and the prosperity of the house in which the villages are surrounded, and all the more to their house, shall be attached. From the point of view, the most popular are the colours of the church, the Bart and Rucava peoples, and the dunes of the Jurmala - Pūsene and Cupe. The words and words still use expressions such as: “it has not yet been called in [which graves]”, if any question has not yet been resolved; “whereas a dangerously (coal crutch furnace) on foot”, if something stands or is put in a disturbance ";“ to spread like a village [to a monster] ”etc.
4. The folklore in the hotel and its surroundings, especially beliefs, says and toys, including funeral games: “fishermen's office”, “wife 'drove in the woods, husband stayed at home”. Believing that the fallen child's milk tooth should be thrown on the stove, calling: “here, a mouse, a milk tooth, bring my bone tooth!” Similarly, if the daughter is eating the beakers (the ends of the bread bribe), he will be the son of the master. If the daughter, when she is dragging, goes inside instead of dragging her head, she will never get her husband. At the beginning of the summer, after hearing the first thunder, you can sit on the ground, then sleep in the other, and then swim after the third. If the family, including the shepherd, grows in the spring of the first shepherd (water), the shepherd in the summer, grazing the cattle, will not be beaten and the animals are not in good; if they are masked and jumped in February, the blessing, the fertility and the prosperity of the house in which the villages are surrounded, and all the more to their house, shall be attached. From the point of view, the most popular are the colours of the churches, the Bart and Rucava peoples, and the dunes of the Jurmala village, the Pūsene and the Coupland. The words and words still use expressions such as: “it has not yet been called in [which graves]”, if any question has not yet been decided; “whereas a dangerously (coal crutch furnace) on foot”, if something stands or is placed in a disturbing manner; “to spread like a village [to a monster]”, etc.
5. The traditions of crafts and indigenous life based on the homeland-preserved lifestyle and the available natural resources, which have influenced and developed in their own ways both the community of farmers and coastal fishermen in the Community and its surroundings today. The beginning and end of the work season are still marked, talks, etc. Every year at the time of the bull (in the empty period of fishing, in July, when hot and fish are in greater depth), the festival of fishermen is celebrated in Jurmala. On farms where cows are kept, in the first day of the shepherd, the spring grows. The protection of harvesting and livestock is still topical for farmers and livestock farmers, and therefore, in February, at the beginning of the new financial year, the homekeepers are taken home. After the end of each larger job, for example, when turnips (harvested potato field) are swallowed, the older people encourage the younger man to call a long call and then follow a greater respect.
6. Festive traditions. As one of the most representative annual festivals on the side of the church, Jānis and Meteņi, or a bunch of chickens, on the eve of the day, on Tuesday, usually in February, celebrate the beginning of the economic year. Honesty is still celebrated – the cross (today's Christian), wedding and funeral, characterised by a specific event scenario (ritual activities, songs, melodies, etc.) and also attributes (donation gloves, funeral gloves and blankets, especially musical instruments such as eagle, etc.).
7. Cultural heritage of the church. In the hotel, the housewives are still, not only on Jones, the cheese of the hard cloth from the skimmed milk with the “ninth corners” (hands from the cheese cloth) and the round chuckle (raised in the middle of the cheese), which is intended for John himself. Similarly, in some houses there are still coarse bread, freshly acidic bread, a variety of cakes (flammable bread), a candle (a cake of coarse bread), usually coated, coated with cloth (e.g. sugar and cream or with herring, meat (bacon and salt) and baked in a bakery furnace before it is placed in a baking bread) and a duck (bread bribe with meat). Sandwiches, sour beans and white butter, called leiti on this side, are favorite meals. The landlords tend to cook from rye flour, called spirits.
Beliefs, Rituals, Unwritten Rules
For more information about each of these hotel cultural traditions, see: https://nicaskulturtelpa.mozellosite.com/
1. In the cultural space of the church there are unwritten but strictly folding rules of assembly and wear. They are presented orally to future generations by older women who are often also members of ethnographic ensembles. These rules are also recognised and promoted by the workshops of the Hospital and the Otaanic Senior Storage - local residents, and are also actively interested in and used in practice by Community creative leaders. Some examples: the silk crown is drawn only by a married young woman to the wedding, then by a drum (scarf) or a hat (crown hat or Aube); the villain and the pasture (the nasty villain) must be tightly attached to the waist, not hanging; the wolves must never be danced; the wolf is the outer cloth; the towel must be made public only in complete delivery (not only the linear (brunci) without a spell (waistcoat) or the like); the hair must always be collected; if the crown is placed, the hair must be drawn into one classic three-striped braids with a red or green ribbon, freely hanging, not decoratively tied; the length of the lindruka (brunch) is up to half the size of the classical three strands of white or green tape, which is freely hanging, the hair must be drawn in the same classic three-striped braids with a red or green ribbon, which is freely hanging, is not decoratively tied; and the hair must be made in one classic three-striped braids with a red or green ribbon, which is freely hanging, is not decoratively tied; the hair must be made up in one classic three-striped braids with a red or green ribbon, which is freely hanging, is not decoratively tied; the hair must be made up in one classic three-strip braids with a red or green ribbon, which is freely hanging, is not decoratively tied; the hair must be made up in one classic three-striped braids with a red or green ribbon, which is freely hanging, is not decoratively tied; the hair must be made up in one classic three-striped braids with a red or green ribbon, which is freely hanging, is not decoratively tied; the hair must be made up in one classic three-strip braids with a red or green ribbon, which is freely hanging, is not decoratively tied; the hair must be made up in one classic three-striped braids with a red or green ribbon, which is freely hanging, is not decoratively tied; the hair must be made up in one classic three-striped braids with a red or green ribbon, which is freely hanging, is not decoratively tied; the hair must be made up in one classic three-strip braids with a red or green ribbon, which is freely hanging, is not decoratively tied; the hair must be made up in one classic three-striped braids with a red or green ribbon, which is freely hanging, is not decoratively tied; the hair must be made up in one classic three-striped braids with a red or green ribbon, which is freely hanging, is not decoratively tied; the hair must be made up in one classic three-strip braids with a red or green ribbon, which is freely hanging, is not decoratively tied; the hair must be made up in one classic three-striped braids with a red or green ribbon, which is freely hanging, is not decoratively tied; the hair must be drawn in one classic three-strip The articles or their arrangement should be distinguished. A wide variety of brunches, shirts, shoulder strap, and honorary handkerchiefs.
2. An important work is always done, always singing a long call. “Leitis” is always followed by the long call. It is adhered to collectively by both ethnographic ensembles, as well as by representing the ethnographic district of the church.
3. The ashes on the eve of the day jump into the bunches to ensure luck and fertility, while also bringing it to the residents of the visited houses. Nowadays, only the members of the Authnographic ensemble are leaping in the bunches, but they are “surrounded” by local residents outside the collective and are welcomed and accompanied.
4. In seven, the people who take up the riders, the corners of the bouquets with meals, which are then formed by a sauna broom, which is long green, rigid, and not grooved; make up and burn the bladder (at the end of the card with a wood-filled barrel); in the table, the cheese's cheese, the rabbits, the cave; the burning fire, the young people expect a sunrise.
Inheritance and Transfer
5. In Easter, the family cooking eggs in onion peel, etc. in natural materials; in sunrise, the mouth is washed in running water, the battle of eggs, swinging in swings.
The cultural elements of the church are passed on, first, in the family, then in the circle of neighbors, neighbors and friends. The cultural space of the local government and the educational institution is also enriched and updated from the medium - PII “Sparīte”, its branch in Otaņku parish Rudis, former Rudes primary school, which after 145 years of active work in 2020 was closed, in secondary school secondary school, which has been completed by a number of well-prepared students over more than 80 years.
The local government provides creative collective, including both ethnographic ensembles, with rehearsal rooms, well-equipped, contemporary cultural sites, where concerts and other types of events are encouraging both local residents and guests, while the costs of transport, catering and accommodation are covered by representing the cultural space at national and international level. In the concert talks, Otaņku Etnographic ensemble practises the transfer of folklore from parents and grandparents. The Etnographic ensemble of the hotel, according to the annual celebrations, hosts in educational institutions with games and stories. Participation in at least one Etnographic ensemble ensures regular and meaningful use of ancient practices, understanding their application and inheritance.
Only Otaņku Etnographic ensemble, in collaboration with local people who receive the chickens while still well aware of the tradition, is kept in the bunch. This year, a digital album of silk songs will be recorded.
The Hospital and the Othenian Senior Store have prepared a comprehensive and comprehensive collection for each aspect of the cultural space of the church, which continues to be studied and supplemented in collaboration with older tourists and their families. Requests for new research topics are received from residents who have recently acquired or inherited property (house history, door, ski design, etc.).
A future office building in the Otaņķe Storage is responsible for the inheritance of the Hospital of the Hospital and its accessories. It is also implemented by a handful of “desires” and individual masters. Digitisation of the culinary heritage is planned in the Otaņku People's House.
Agriculture, coastal fishing trade skills and culinary heritage from generation to generation are inherited in families, in the large farms in here. The municipality, in cooperation with industry associations, organizes the filming and interviews of working processes.
More information: Supplementary materials.
Until the establishment of the Latvian state in official documents, the hotel was called Niederbartau, also Nece, Nezava. The name of the site includes the geographical specificity of the site, located at the bottom of the Barta River, in the coastal plain, in a low place. The first topographic map, in which Niederbartau appears, is printed in 1560. In the meantime, the excavation in the hill of Kurdish ancient graves shows that these areas were populated in the 10 th and 12 th centuries, while the coastal areas – Pemis, Peynis), the vicinity of the contemporary Jurmala Virga grave – Virga (Wirga) – are mentioned in Kuldīga's document of 20 July 1253 on Duvzari, which was then part of the contemporary site. In general, the Baltic Sea coast to Venta and Abavai is mentioned as a pre-white entry point in modern Latvia, during the period around 2500-2000 before Christ.
A significant role in the study of the workshop was the German-speaking Latvian-language Latvian linguist Jānis (1615 (?) –1690 (?)), who had been an assistant to the Hospital and the Bart Lutheran. At the end of the 17 th century, Langry created a Latvian-German dictionary with short Latvian grammar.
The first editions of the hotel's folk songs can be found IN THE “Latvian People's songs and curiosity” (Jelgava, 1844) organized by Bitner, which includes a song written in 21 rooms. The following publications relate to songs written in the 764 (hence the present-day hotel and the Otaņku parish area). Some of them had been sent by the school teacher, M. Springgis (364). These more than 700 songs, Krišjānis Baron and Henry Visendorf, included “Latvia”, which was published from 1894 to 1915 in Jelgava and Petrograd.
Articles 16 and 19 of the Riga Latvian Society's knowledge of articles 16 and 19 of the Commission (1929) contain news about the wedding, baptism, bunches and lids of the hotel. Authors of works – Bierands Ignates, Karlis Lielozols, Marrota Ignate. The collection of songs heard in a systematic hotel took place in the 2 nd quarter of the 19 th century. THE folklore parts of THE LU literature, folklore and art institute store more than 23 000 people heard or recorded in the hotel.
Around the 1970 s, the Philologist Brigita Busmane turned to the research and co-operation with local speakers, and in 1989 the teachers issued a book called “Hospital of the Church”.
In the hotel, each person's gathering is related to singing, so the formation of the ethnographic ensemble of the church is mentioned around 1920. In 1953, the collector was entrusted with the preparation of an ethnographic performance in the “Latvian wedding”, which was intended to be shown in Latvian art and literature decade in Moscow in 1955. The collective, with 70 participants, did his task to honour. All participants received awards.
Otaņku Etnographic ensemble formed in 1964 to honour the senior members of the Colhoza “golden star”. Autumn school director Rasmas attekas (born) The local wives, under the direction of the Chief of the Seven-year-old school teacher Reinholda Jansson, decided to take the “wedding” of the church. As the current club was just enough to congratulate, the performance was shown repeatedly, both for local residents and in neighborhood parishes and cities.
The Hospital Centre and the ancient storage facility was founded in 2010, although it was already possible to consult the private collection of its leader “Jurmalian Senatne” in Jurmala.
Without a variety of hotel suits and tools, photographs, lifestories, Gita Vanagas's biggest earning is the collection, digitisation and continuous replenishment of family-born trees (along with the hills themselves).
In 2001, the Otaņku antiques was created thanks to the creation of the Rudes School Museum, when local residents shared photos and objects that had no relation to the school. In the Othenian antiques store, the site was found by peoples, household objects, ancient tools, and even horse-racing. The Otaņku antiques store and its volunteers are active in social networking for Instagram and TikTok, promoting the ancient church traditions throughout Latvia.
Agriculture is still the basis of the subsistence of the community and the people of Otaņku parish, often as an additional source of income for work in public and local government institutions, as well as in Liepaja or Grobiņa companies. Coastal fishing is still topical and assessed, although it is practised by fewer people, minus is also the fact that it is a seasonal crime. The population continues to inherit craftsmanship skills, such as the trainer of the blacksmith, the carpenter, the pint, the dragon, the weaver, the admitter. A number of skills and posts are collected for recreational or tourism purposes, such as the more recently practicable and irrevocable lied and horse-growing.
The Hospital of the Hospital is no longer drawn every Sunday to church or wedding, but it is regularly worn by local creative collectors of all ages, representing their parish, as well as individual nominations, their greetings and awarding teachers in the celebration events of the year and the people of Otaņku parish, in traditional events, special family honours, as well as by taking long or high guests. Both the ancestors and the newly produced and assembled foliage have a high aesthetic value. The tourist information centre of the South Kurzeme District Tourism Centre is used in both visual and video material and print jobs. A representative of the story is an integral part of the story. Like the songs, like local bread and cloth cheese, like traditions.
The churches and areas are still heard in every house, and they are “stuck” to entrants from other areas.
The long call of the church and the Leitis heard in the hearts and concerts of the Hospital and Occupied Ethnographic ensembles, sometimes, among local people, to be publicly singing. In ethnographic ensembles a change of generations is slow, but in concert negotiations local audiences, potential new participants are always minimally “trained”, also genre terms and melodies recognize. Each year an event is organised “Southern Kurzeme Multi-Voice”, which is organised by the heirs of this tradition – the Hotels, Otaņku and Barta ethnographic ensembles – each in turn, and, listening to ethnousicologist lectures, develops these skills, the concerts themselves know the specificity of the region and the local song variations.
In general, it can be said that today's traditions (embossed, costume, etc.) make up the identity of local people, self-awareness, strengthen their belonging to the cultural space. On the other hand, local traditions are used in the representation of the place in tourism, events, etc., which in turn strengthens the identity of the site, constitutes recognition.
It is known that the Hospital of the Hospital is one of the most popular peoples who are being made and worn by foreign Latvians around the world. On the day of the wedding day of Queen Elizabeth II of England, on 20 November 1947, a representative of the Government of Latvia and the Envoy Kārlis Zariņš gave her a wedding gift, a set of people.
The legacy of the church was also a source of inspiration for new works.
This in turn resulted from the friendship with the Otaanic Ethnography and the local population.
In music: Raimonda Paula Cora songs (2016) – THE MEMORIAL OF THE SINGER'S MOTHER'S MOTHER (Imants Ziedonis), who is a poem of Imanta's donation from the stock “wind” (1975). https://koris.lv/rozes-spirit /
Wake up, interior design:
* The Karelsshop.lv also sells silk handkerchiefs with a printed copy of the ethnographic gloves of the hotel;
In education, tourism: the tourism centre established the ethnographically correct paper doll-nament and added local names (linprint, letters, vacuum, etc.) to the garments.
* Latvijastekstils.lv sells interior objects and accessories (towels, cups, fabric bags, pillows, mobile phone caps, etc.) with a choric articles;
* artist Andras Gulbe created a light object in 2012 – “XXL” – a large lamp in the form of a crown, which is seen in a museum of ornamental art and design;
the sculpture of the artist Aigar Bickshes's sculpture, the “dark peasant” of the church of the church, and in 2022, was the “mobile museum” of the art park. Next season in Riga, previously in the 2016 Liepāja Art Forum, etc.
Special traditions and masters (in alphabetical order) are particularly important for the cultural space.
Ambrine Inta – embroidery (hotel shirts, honorary handkerchiefs), TLM “Liepava” member.
Dukovich Welsh – Household handkerchief (buffalo, hotel jackets, wife hats, shirts) studio “Latva”, Liepaja
Draznieks Andrejs – puzzle. “Walls”, hub end, Otaņku civil parish.
Dzintare ausma – traditional farmhouse housekeeper, tourism operator. “Carpenter”, Perkone, parish of the hotel.
Jagmina Lelde – lead researcher, “Hotel and Otaņku parish-songs Krajums” composer, Otaņku civil parish.
“Meadows”, rude, Otaņku civil parish.
Project Guntis – carpenter (design tables). “Thunder fishermen”, Perkone, parish of the hotel.
Cadegis Oscar - Coastal fisherman in the sixth generation. Fisherman's house “Oscar”, Jurmalciems, parish of the hotel.
Kalniņa Regina – the churches of the churches of the churches and the fabric of the fabric, the foliage of the churches.
“Early”, hotel, parish.
Mayor of Mira – the name of the singing type of the singing of the church, the culinary heritage of the church, Otaņku
a member of the ethnographic ensemble. “Jezberes”, Otaņku, Otaņku civil parish.
Klason Genis – the blacksmith. “Little River”, Otaņku, Otaņku civil parish.
Dusky Walter – a carpenter in Jurmala, “Nezkrasti”, hotel, parish.
Coupe Arnis – Melderis Prenclav mill, carpenter. “Ottoms”, Otaņku, Otaņku civil parish.
Magazine velvet – the name of the singing type of the singing, the former Otaņku, and the contemporary ethnographic ensemble
a member. “River”, hotel, parish.
Prenclava was a member of the singing-shaped singing, a member of the Otaanic ethnographic ensemble. “Offs”,
Otaņku, Otaņku civil parish.
Rubeze smiles – the cloth. “Arabia”, Bernates, parish.
Romkovska Inta – Horticulture and Horse Specialist. “Eagles”, Farmers, Otaņku civil parish.
Sileniece Aija – a member of the fabric, the admitter, the hotel's ethnographic ensemble. Hotel, parish.
Scalde Daina – a cloth cheese cheese. “Bears”, rude, Otaņku civil parish
Skrieders Ivars – an amber-handling master, a kitten master. “Sails”, Jurmalciems, parish of the hotel.
Skipere, Alvine – a member of the singing type of the Church, a member of the Otaanic ethnographic ensemble. “Strungu Bieranti”, Banggale, Otaņku civil parish.
Skuberte Ilze – a wealthy (hotel honorary handkerchief, chills, headphones), TLM “Liepava” member.
Vaitus agra – fabric (Lin and wool products). “Splītes”, Rumbasgals, Otaņku civil parish.
Vanaga Gita – the author, the counselor, the author of books, the traditions of Jūrmala fishing traditions and the family
manager, guide. “Jasmine”, Jurmalciems, parish of the hotel.
Crow Alyde – a sailor, a landlord, a cloth cheese cheese, bread baked after several generations of recipes, “Hotels and Otaņku parish-songs Krajums”. “Vēķauši”, Banggale, Otaņku civil parish.
Old-bye Arta – traditional farmhouse housekeeper, horse grower, tourism entrepreneur “Ciestomi”. Jurmalciems, parish of the hotel.
Institutions and Organizations
Ziemelis Arvis – an experienced coastal fisherman who has taught his professional skills now to adult sons.
Municipality of South_Kurzeme District
Cultural Administration of South Kurzeme District, People's traditions and folklore centre
Hotel and Otaņku civil parish association
Hotel Cultural House
Otaņku People's House
Hotel Senior Storage
Hotel PII “Spair” and its branch Rudes
Hotel music school
Hotel youth center
“Hospital Development Society”
“Color of hope”
Association “Jurmala Valenation”
Maritime inhabitants' initiative “Defence”
Interest set “calves”
Interest set “wands”
Interest set “rude”
Interest set “beam”
Hotel Tourism Information Centre
“Public Media Society”
Upper secondary school folklore “rakari” (clips 1-4 and 5-10) and People's dance dancers (clips 1 and 2-4)
Society “Bart River Creative Association”
Strengthening the Tradition
In order to ensure the existence of a cultural space, books and musical records issued over the past five years, educational events have been implemented, concert performances have been prepared, short films are created, the traditions of the church are promoted both at local level and at both national and transnational level. Several infrastructure projects have also been implemented.
“We – Bernard”
17.09.2022. The Development Society of the Hospital attracts 1500.00 euros from Kurzeme Cultural Programme and the “Southern Kurzeme Multisecation” in the People's House of Otaņku, with the participation of the Hotels, Otaņku, Barta ethnographic ensembles and their heirs – local children and youth folklore groups. The event examines and practises the announcement of local songs in the majority of trains.
6. -20.09 .2022. The number of ancient and new plants or parts of their components (stockings, brunchs, crowns) is identified today with the intention of shaping a collection of stories of the family.
12. -18.09 .2022. The house of the maritime village is taken over by the Liepāja Museum Express Exhibition, which includes documentary photo materials from the Liepāja Museum stock for coastal fishing in the 20 th-30 s of the 20 th century in Liepāja and its surrounding villages: Percone, Pop, Bernie, Hotel and Jurmala.
1.09.2022. The hotel's cultural house receives the new commissioned erection of the earthnographic ensembles of 1800.00 euros.
26.05.2022. The municipality of South Kurzeme Municipality attracts 1300.00 euros from THE CKF for the issuance of the digital album “village lenses”.
06.04.2022. Printed and bound philosophy Brigita Busmanes Digital Hospital dictionaries (volume – 1000 pages to “bond”), read in the Otaņku civil parish library and hotel antique store (90.00 euro).
30.03.2022. In cooperation with the Cultural Heritage Unit of the Kurzeme Humanities Institute and the municipality of South Kurzeme, a video on the izloksni of the church (180.00 euros) was created.
21.02.2022. Reports of ethnographic footwear have been received that they were commissioned and amateur art collections of the Othenian cultural institutions.
15.01.2022. For a third year, decorative flags of ornamental gloves have been added to the nīcas and Otaņku parish lighting, according to seasons (2500.00 euros).
05.12.2021. A large-format light object “silk crown” at the centre of the parish, which in the next five years, in the darker months of the year, will form a single festive design concept “canopy of the hotel in the moonlight”, both in the hotel and in Otaņku parish (1800.00 euro and planned for another 12000.00 euros in the following years).
October 2021 – up to COVID-19 pandemic restrictions (also in 2019, currently closed Rudes primary school in class 1) – lesson “week-old thing” or municipality secondary school in both classes 1. Once a week, a meeting with the Hospital of the Hospital on the following topics: the bedholder, the funeral, the silk crown, the cart, etc. Active contact hours with grain sowing, crown and hat decoration, wind blowing, etc.
30.09.2021. Hotel and Authentic Ethnography video applications for international folklore festival “Baltica 2022”, including short film about Krustab tradition (1870.00 euro).
On 4 September 2021. The only Kurzeme in cooperation with the Liepāja Museum, the Hospital and the Otaanic Arts Storage, the Hotels, the Otaņku, Barta and Rucava ethnographic ensembles, as well AS THE TLEM “Liepava” fabric in Ilzi Skuberti, embroidered Inta Ambrothers and the local shops and the people of Otaņku parish, took part in the event “meet our master!” in THE cultural house of THE LNKC. Subject – Honorary handkerchief – Etnographic nasal – lecture, discussion and weaving demonstration (90.00 euro).
In the summer of 2021, a short film about the coastal fishing tradition in Jurmala, available to every lead: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r-N2XrjOxA
In the summer of 2021, Prenclava, Maira Klasene, Alvine Šķipere and Lelde Jagmina took part in an expedition of the tradition of “serde” in the preparation expedition of the association “serde”.
In 2020, six schools and one Otaanic ethnographic ensemble song (2000.00 euros) were recorded in high quality studies.
Three short movies have been created: about the history of the ethnography of the church (550.00 euro), about the tradition of Krustab, where Otaņku Etnographic ansamblis (1800.00 euro) participates, about the coastal fishing tradition in Jurmala (200.00 euro).
15.06.2021. Long Reizer lecture in Rudes School elabor “to live in James” along with Otaanic and Hospital's ethnographic ensembles (250.00 euros).
15.06.2021. Short films with subtitles “Hospital of the Hospital”, “Church Singing” in the Latvian National Intangible Cultural Heritage List (760.00 euro).
4.05. – 30.06.2021. A multimedial exhibition called “folk-songs” was taken in the Otaņku People's House. 1991. 'for otaanic Marrots Otaņeks and Catherine Radomiavi (1000.00 euro), filmed virtual excursion, available:
26.03.2021. Prepared and published kultura.nica.lv “20 pearls” from the 20 th anniversary of the Otaņku antiques.
30.11.2020. Organized electrical installation in the workshop of the topography - Otaņku antiques (1320.00 euros).
30.09.2020. “Liepava” exhibition “Kurzeme ethnographic women's headgear” and a talk afternoon on women's headcovers in the Otaņku People's House (150.00 euro).
15.09.2020. Repair materials for Otaanic Storage Storage facilities – a position for the establishment of a house (eur 7000.00).
5.09.2020. “Come on your master!” The history, lectures and masterpieces of the Church and the Barta pupils with M. Muntagu, bread baking, butter threshing and quasi-business masterclass for children (270.00 euros).
16.08.2020. Short film – Alvina Sheliperes's story of Ansabli (70.00 euros).
26.08.2020. 11 track record, processing, mixing (360.00 euro)
21.07.2020. Changing the floor cover of the Hospital of the Hospital (200.00 euro).
15.06.2020. Built-in-house and Otaņku parish rota - lantern star flags with churned gloves (640.00 euros);
29.08.2019. Issued in 500 copies of the nīcas and Otaņku parish songs.
22.10.2019. Musicologist Ieva Panes lecture on the multicultural cultural house, together with the Hotels, Otaņku and Barta ethnographic ensembles (118.00 euros).
6.03.2019. The Hospital of the Hospital collects and prints books and expenses where the hotel and the Otaņku civil parish are mentioned.
27.07.2019. A supermarket in the “Latvian wedding”, with the participation of all the creative collectors of the cultural centre of the house, as well as the invited actors (3000.00 euros).
12.06.2019. Preparation and issuance of the souvenir-ethnographic paper doll “Ieva” (eur 2100.00).
18.05.2018. Opening of the ancient horse barn of the Otaņku antiques within the museum night.
Some of the benefits:
The work carried out over the past five years has facilitated the promotion of the traditions of the church at national level and thus marked the prestige of local residents, as well as local patriotism of the brightness and specificity of local traditions.
* Hotels and Occupational Ethnography concert conversations in entertainment have trained local event visitors, how to sing a long call, and promoted awareness in society, especially among families with small children, about local traditions; the high success of the Otaanic ethnographic ensemble promotes local ethnography and contributes to local patriotism;
The local tree of Gita Vanagas, head of the Hospital of the Hospital of the Hospital, and the native tree of the Otaņku parish population cover 20,000 persons, starting from the 16 th century. It is available free of charge to any interested party and promotes citizens' interest in the hotel and the Otanns, as well as the possibility of identifying the personal family tree.
In the social network accounts of the Otaņku Senior Storage Manager, 100 local residents are regularly informed about the stock, the 20 th anniversary of the “TikTok” site has more than 19.8 thousand views in the 20 th anniversary campaign of the 20 th anniversary.
In the summer of 2019, the “Latvian wedding” has led local residents and reminded the whole of Latvia about local cultural history values. Similarly, as a result of a regular demonstration of “re: TV”, the churches, songs, the mystery tradition, etc. The characteristic of the church is populated at national level.
The “coastal fisheries traditions in Jurmala” are regularly used and demonstrated by stakeholders, pupils and tourists in the Jūrmalciema network house “berth”.
The Citizens' Song issued in 2019 has been used for the representation of the hotel and the Otaņku parish, as well as by local residents, as a significant gift for their families. A copy in 2020 is also given to President of Latvia Egil Levitam at the time of the visit and also to Janina Kurzeme-Pakulei during the Rucava conference. The stock is regularly used for Otaņku Etnographic ensemble and is prepared to supplement it. In the summer of 2021/202/2002, the Hospital's secondary school graduates were handed over to the stock.
A regular strategic and financial support from the previously existing church council has been received for preservation of the cultural space of the church, currently also from the municipality of South Kurzeme, continuing the work of the Housing Cultural House and the Otaņku People's House, improving the collective material base by participating in events of international level, etc. The unit of the municipality of South Kurzeme and the folklore centre is established for work with the municipality's cultural premises and ethnographic counters. Financial support from THE CKF was received from the Liepāja District Partnership, most of the countryside for ethnographic ensembles. A draft OF THE CKF is currently being implemented, which will provide an album of the Digital Otagraphic Ethnographic ensembles; the “Southern Kurzeme Multilingualism” event financed by the GFCF, LVM and Kurzeme Planning Region, which is financed by the National Planning Region of Kurzeme Planning Region, is being organized; a local government procurement is organised for the incumbents of the historic shirts of the incumbent, already linked to the construction of ethnographic ensembles in the manufacture of shirts, jackets and silk crowns, as well as the imitations of the side-specific footwear for both ethnographic ensembles. Measures contributing to the inheritance of local folklore and traditional skills, including the introduction of quality traditions through filming, are supported financially.
At present, the Otaņku People's House is placed in a position house for the business of peoples and their accessories. Meanwhile, in cooperation with the association “Jurmala Valest” and local government support, measures are documented which contribute to the preservation and promotion of coastal fisheries traditions.
The main responsible authority on the implementation of the planned activities of the cultural space of the Hospital is the cultural administration of the South Kurzeme District and the Centre for its People's traditions and folklore. Funding for a cultural heritage shall be granted from the local government budget. Then follows the cultural house of the Hospital and the Otaņku People's House, whose budget is implemented in events. In the implementation of the Action Plan, the Hospital Storage (District Research Centre) and the Otaņku antiquis store are involved. “Hospital Development Society” attracts funding for both sports and education, but also for the traditional cultural area. It is planned to continue to attract both public and local government funding, as well as participate in project competitions.
In order to promote the visibility of the cultural space of the church, co-ordinators of the cultural administration of the South Kurzeme District and the head of the folklore centre, the Church's cultural house and the leaders of the Otaņku People's House, the Hospital and the Othenian Senior Storage Managers, the Greater Valta, the Calabul, the Public Centres of Jurmala, the State Secondary School Administration, THE PII “Spaīte” representatives, the association “Jurmalciema Valest” and the most active representatives of the local community (entrepreneurs, craftsmen) have developed a major event plan until 2027.
* January – in collaboration with community-known, youth-topical artists, the creation of an environmental exhibition of contemporary bunches of garments, the creation of the promotion of the promotion of silk traditions and the creation of a design strategy. Organized a cultural house in collaboration with the Hospital and the Otaanographic Alliance, the Hospital High School and the Hospital Youth Centre.
* in February, filming and preparation of a representative video of a “bunch of helicopter” (if the epidemiological safety situation in the country permits it). Responsible: Head of the Otaņku People's House, Otaņku Etnographic Englishman, Etnographic Ansablis, financial and informative co-operation with the cultural administration of the municipality of South Kurzeme.
* In September, a digital album is recorded with Otaņku ethnographic ensembles. Responsible: Head of the Otaņku People's House.
A visit to the Latvian National History Museum, revealing ethnographic, etc. from the hotel.
The testimony of the testimony, songs, traditions of the people of the people of Otaņku parish parish, especially the locking of the culinary heritage.
* 2023-2027 – The maintenance of the technical base of the hotel and the Otaanic Ethnographic ensembles, the hotel women's Cora and the middle-generation dance collective “hotel” — ethnographically accurate leather shoes with metallic circles, the imitation of the ancient shirts (in collaboration with the Hotels and the Othenian antiques), the ethnographic accurate shirts (i.e. each different); the knife of the half-long wool socks.
In 2025, the kick-off of the day in Otaņku parish, along with the presence of the Hospital and the Otaanic Ethnographic Alliance, the local creative collective, local population.
* co-operation with the association “serde” in the preparation of the South_Kurzeme cheese tradition, including the church's cloth cheese. Responsible - South_Kurzeme Cultural Administration People's traditions and folklore centre.
* Issue of woven towels (chills, beacons) (technical articles and ancient, local fabric photography). Responsible - Otaanic Senior Storage.
* “Chart glove burnt” picking. Responsible - Hospital of the Hospital.
“Amber fences” – preparation of the exhibition. Responsible - Hotel Senior Storage and “Jurmala Valenation”, “We - Bernard”, Household Tourism Information Centre.
the identification, documentation, research, digitisation (folklore, traditional festival and honour, language, skills, textiles, household articles, working tools, historical building, etc.) Responsible - Hotels and Otaņku antiques, shops and Otaņku civil parish libraries.
study of the history of the cultural space of the hospital and the issuance of publications. Responsible - Hospital of the Hospital, Otaine Senior Storage and the South_Kurzeme Cultural Administration's People's traditions and folklore centre.
the creation of an Internet site of South Kurzeme traditions with a wide and expanded section of the Hospital and a database of media accessible to anyone.
1. 2023-2027. Hotel and Otaņku's traditional cultural day for the entire family on 1 June, one year in the hotel, the other in the territory of Otaņku parish (responsible – the cultural house of the Hospital and the Otaņku People's House).
2. 2023-2027. Digitisation and accessibility of the hotel and the Otaņi antiques stock to any interested party online. Responsible Hotels and Otaanic Senior Storage and South_Kurzeme District Cultural Administration and folklore centre.
3. 2024-2027. The addition of high-quality digitised audio recordings of the Southern Kurzeme District and folklore centre on the website of the Hospital and the Otaanic ethnographic ensembles, under the “Household cultural space” section of any available database.
4. 2023-2027. The support of the kick-off tradition (with transport, digitisation, environmental decorations in both parishes) should be predicted in the budget of the organisers of the cultural work of Otaņku civil parish. Responsible Hospital Cultural House, Otaņku People's House, South_Kurzeme Cultural Administration People's traditions and folklore centre.
5. 2023-2027. Continue the annual festival of fishermen in the parish of Jurmala. Responsible - Household cultural house, association “Jurmala Valest”.
* compile honorary handkerchiefs - varietal variants and history and extradite a useful newsletter with images to weavers and embroiders. Responsible - Hospital of the Hospital.
* In the centre of the Otaņku parish, a 2 m high Prenclava mill makeup is installed. Responsible: Head of the Otaņku People's House.
7. By 2027 – to discover and actively participate in the cultural division of the Hospital “Claire”, the contemporary expanded reality and visual story museum, which is currently being developed and formed by the development division of the municipality of South Kurzeme in collaboration with H2E. Responsible - Cultural Administration of South Kurzeme District, Development Division.
preparation of the application for the “Othenian Traditional Singing School” project, implementation of the measure. Responsible: Head of the Otaņku People's House.
* 2023-2027. At least one large ethnographic festival event for the people of both parish. Responsible: South_Kurzeme District Cultural Administration, Household Cultural House, Otaņku People's House.
the celebration of the traditional festival, honour and anniversary of the cultural space. Organisation of festivals and other larger cultural events. Responsible: South_Kurzeme District Cultural Administration, Household Cultural House, Otaņku People's House.
* Promoting international cooperation, building cooperation and promoting exchanges of experience with similar communities or traditions in Latvia and the world. Responsible: South_Kurzeme District Cultural Administration, Household Cultural House, Otaņku People's House.
the establishment of an ethnographic site of the hospital as a place located in the rural environment and presenting the traditional lifestyle and intangible cultural heritage of the tournament and hostilities. Location: Hospital or Otaņku parish area. Responsible - Cultural Administration of South Kurzeme District.
* Support the creative collective activities of the Hospital and the Otaņku parish:
– provide a favourable environment and facilities for the deepened acquisition of cultural heritage of cultural heritage among children and young people;
– ensure the collective participation of ethnographic ensembles, folklore clusters, music chapels and dances in the preservation and inheritance of intangible cultural heritage, promoting it at local, national and international level;
– ensure collective growth and development, the acquisition of quality instruments, the restoration of clothes and the attraction of professional teachers;
– collective managers who contribute to the preservation and resale of traditions, to ensure training in the development of professional competence courses;
* Hotels in secondary school and PII “Sparīte” and branch Rudes. Responsible - South_Kurzeme District Education Board, School Secondary School, PII “Spair”:
– the lessons and curricula programmes are supplemented by information and tasks on the diversity of the cultural heritage of the tournament (the history of the municipality, folklore, geography, language and traditional skills, involving traditions and practitioners);
– provision of a material technical basis for the acquisition of “school drainage”, including facilities of well-established facilities, accessible equipment, detailed methodological materials;
– ensuring the activities of interest-based educational groups, which are based on the tradition of singing, the People's dance, instrumental and folklore traditions of the People's Music, People's Arts, crafts and folklore;
– the organisation of practical exercises in cooperation with the Hotels and the Othenian cultural houses, antiques and libraries;
– networking of schools with other Communities included in the list of intangible cultural heritage in Latvia (Livonian coast, suiti, Rucava and river culture, etc.);
– training of teachers, provision of professional development;
* to provide and promote lifelong learning training. Responsible - Household Culture House, and the Otaņku People's House.
Preserve and engage in a binding manner the inheritance of intangible cultural heritage: the traditional traditions of business and wear, traditional forms of farming, the traditions of anniversary, customs, folklore.
Every year ~ 60 hotels and Otaņku civil parish, in the form of exciting and binding experience, learn the basics of traditional local culture.
At any time, an interested party who has decided to learn more about the traditions, beliefs, songs, etc. of the year-specific anniversary, can be done at a convenient time and in the form of an Internet site nicaskulturtelpa.lv (the visit of the leads to be measurable in the site statistics) or the South Kurzeme District Cultural Administration and folklore centre on the future website, under “Household Culture”.
Threats to the Tradition
The modern and easy-to-use hotel museum “Klete”, which promotes the various forms of peoples, sheets and singing from 2027, also with Liepaja as European Capital of Culture, provides its existence by selling entrance tickets, souvenirs and leasing rooms. At the same time, it also serves as a “short insight” in the modern and interactive language for visitors of different generations and nationalities.
1. Documentation and research.
The sustainability of the cultural space of the Hospital is undermined by weaknesses in the documentation, research, preservation and transfer of intangible cultural heritage.
Although visually similar, the churches vary, each is unique, so it is important to explore the stock of national museums and collect the common and diverse so that such reference material is accessible to local residents closer to their homes. It should be noted that no original villain (villaine) is preserved in local antiques, no nasal (honey handkerchief), no leather footwear pair, which is an essential part of the church. Also, the rich culinary heritage is currently documented in a minimal fashion, mainly in the vapor books and indirectly philosophical in Brigita Busmanes's “dictionary”, which is currently designed to be “bold”.
2. Preservation and transfer (including promotion and accessibility).
In the new, large area of South Kurzeme, created after regional reform, there are historically three ethnographic outlets. Ethnographic ensemble leaders are recruited seasonally, they are not motivated to achieve high results in views and professional work with collective participants – local residents. The members of the ensemble are ageing and the change of generations does not occur. The tradition of songs and dance festivals is also endangered by the immersion of the prestige of historic and ethnographic ensembles.
For several consecutive years, Covid-19 pandemic has been raging in Latvia and the world. It was the time of the chickens, February, that there was a period when, in order to reduce the spread of the disease, households had been banned from meeting. This means that the chicken jump tradition is not cleaned and torn.
The base of the cultural house of the Housing Cultural House and the Autonomous People's House of the Otaņku People's House is regularly renewable, complemented, according to ethnographic materials (garments, footwear, accessories) found in local antiques.
The rich variety of songs (melodies, variations in variations, and the text found here) is not available for daily reference, research or recreational purposes.
Families of local residents with children and young people don't receive or rarely receive a binding cultural and recreational programme with elements of the ethnographic heritage of the church, which in turn reduce the prestige of local ethnography and the opportunity for young people to be proud of it, to be interested in the future.
The existence of coastal fisheries is a threat to the European Union's regulations, including the lack of interest among local youth, the small amount of information available on this area, the stages of the work to be carried out, not just the fishing process but also the processing of fish, the maintenance of tools. The pride of the people of the fishermen in their heritage – the preserved coastal fishing tradition and the elements included in it – is spread, in areas, fishing songs, etc.
Cultural Administration of the municipality of South_Kurzeme, tail No. 40900038114
Janševskis, J. (1928) Latvian municipality VI. The hotel. Riga: Securities mill
Jagmina, L., crow, A. (sast). (2019). The Inventory of the Hospital and the Otaņku parish. Liep ja: Liepa.
Sprincis, P. (2008). The hotel in the age. Liep ja: Liepa.
Brigita Busmane Hospital Dictionary (A-I). There is no one central place for a cultural space where concise, binding and modern (visualization, extended reality, “storytelling” (stories)) learn about this element. This is lacking both from the perspective of the local population, from the Latvian tourist perspective, as well as from the offer to foreign tourists, especially Lithuanians, who make UP 70% of the total number of tourists in the summer season.
Home page of the elements associated with the cultural space - a description of each area related to the cultural space of the hospital. The website, in which, in cooperation with citizens, societies, all available information is compiled, which is further available in the facilities of the Hospital and the Othenian antiques, in the cultural house of the Hospital, in the Otaņku People's House, the Hospital and the Otaņku civil parish libraries.